Wood Wagon Vise Screw - Basic Kit
Regular price $ 265.00
Unit price per
Looking for the perfect tail vise for your workbench workholding needs? Then our Wagon Vise Kit is the perfect answer. Whether you are clamping your projects between bench dogs or the wagon chop or you are actually disassembling a frame on your bench top, this Wagon Vise will do it all.
Wood Wagon Vise Screw - Basic Kit - includes:
>>One hard maple wood wagon vise screw
- Total Length approx: 16"
- Hub approx.size: 3-1/2" diameter x 4" long
- Threaded section approx.size: 2-1/2" diameter x 11" long
- 2 Turns Per Inch vise screw movement
- Allows for approximately 8" of travel for the vise capacity
- Vise Screw is milled from a solid billet of hard maple, no glue joints to fail
>> One hard maple wood nut (Option for Extended or Standard Type Nut)
- Extended Nut Option - Eliminates need to build up Wagon Vise end cap prior to installation
- Counterbored outside face of tapped hole so the vise can screw in closer to bench top
- Approx.size 2-3/4" thick x 4" wide x 26"-28" long
- Standard Nut Option - Requires build up of Wagon Vise end cap prior to installation
- Approx.size: 2-3/4" thick x 4" wide x 8-9" long
>> One Brass Connector Plate with stainless steel screw kit
- Brass Plate includes your choice of either our aged "Vintage Finish" or our "Brushed Finish"
>> One Shoulder Bolt and Anchor
- Also includes a slotted shim for proper Bench Anchor installation
>> No Handle
(Leadtime: Ships within approximately 5 weeks)