Built by the Milwaukee Tool & Equipment Company which has been in business since 1877, this is an excellent option for building a face vise and getting a high quality made in the USA product.
- 1" x 4 TPI (turns per inch) steel Acme threads
- Heavy duty cast iron tee, flange and nut
- Jaw width = 10", Jaw opening = 8"
- Made in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - USA
- Face vise does not include a wood jaw which is provided by the customer
Note: 1-1/8" diameter wooden handle is an optional add on - Made in USA
Installation Instructions - Click Here.
(Leadtime: These ship directly from the manufacturer. Milwaukee Tool is currently experiencing production delays, 4+ weeks is to be expected for shipping although it sometimes takes quite a bit longer. Payment is processed at the time of the order)