Wood Vise Twin Screw - Premium Kit
Regular price $ 525.00
Unit price per
If you want a pair of robust and fast wooden vises to power your twin screw workbench workholding, then look no further. The Lake Erie Toolworks twin screw premium wood vise kit is simply the best.
- Our regular wood vise screw has a single start thread that provides a 2 turns per inch vise screw movement (2TPI) - therefore, you would turn the handle two complete revolutions and the screw will advance or retract 1" (25.4 mm).
Full Size Wood Twin Vise Screw Kit: (Used for - Twin Screw Vise Installations)
Wood Twin Vise Screw - Kit Premium - includes:
>> Two hard maple wood vise screws
- Total Length approx: 23" to 24"
- Hub approx.size: 3-1/2" diameter x 4-3/4" long
- Threaded section approx.size: 2-1/2" diameter x 19-1/4" long
- 2 Turns Per Inch vise screw movement
- Vise Screw is milled from a solid billet of hard maple, no glue joints
>> Two hard maple wood nuts
- Approx.size: 2-3/4" thick x 4" wide x 8-9" long
>> Two hard maple wood handles - end grain threaded knobs on both ends
- Approx. Size 1" diameter handle x 1-3/4" diameter knobs x 16-3/4" length
- Four hard maple end grain threaded knobs - approx size 1-3/4" x 1-7/8"
- Four rubber O-Rings for use with wood handle and knobs
>> Two external brass garter sets with steel screw kits - Your choice of either our aged "Vintage Finish" or our "Brushed Finish" garter
(Leadtime: Ships within approximately 5 weeks)