Wood Vise Screw - Standard Kit
Regular price $ 229.00
Unit price per
If you want a robust and fast wooden vise to power your workbench workholding for leg, twin-screw, face or tail vises, then look no further. The Lake Erie Toolworks wood vise kit is simply the best.
- Our regular wood vise screw has a single start thread that provides a 2 turns per inch vise screw movement (2TPI) - therefore, you would turn the handle two complete revolutions and the screw will advance or retract 1" (25.4 mm).
Full Size Wood Vise Screw Kit: (Used for) - Leg Vises - Twin Screw Vises - Face Vises - Tail Vises
Wood Vise Screw - Single Kit Standard - includes:
>> One hard maple wood vise screw
- Total Length approx: 23" to 24"
- Hub approx.size: 3-1/2" diameter x 4-3/4" long
- Threaded section approx.size: 2-1/2" diameter x 19-1/4" long
- 2 Turns Per Inch vise screw movement
- Vise Screw is milled from a solid billet of hard maple, no glue joints
>> One hard maple wood nut
- Approx.size: 2-3/4" thick x 4" wide x 8-9" long
>> One hard maple wood handle - end grain threaded knobs on both ends
- Approx. Size 1" diameter handle x 1-3/4" diameter knobs x 16-3/4" length
- Two hard maple end grain threaded knobs - approx size 1-3/4" x 1-7/8"
- Two rubber O-Rings for use with wood handle and knobs
(Leadtime: Ships within approximately 5 weeks)