Milwaukee Tool - Quick Release Bench Vise
Regular price $ 299.00
Unit price per
Built by the Milwaukee Tool & Equipment Company which has been in business since 1877, these are an excellent option for equipping your workbench with a quick release bench vise.
- Quick release bench vise mechanism
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Bronze nut
- Built-in bench dog on front jaw
- Two different vise size options: 10" and 7". 10" shown in pictures.
- 10" vise option: (Model 18A) Jaw width = 10", Jaw Depth = 4", Max opening = 12"
- 7" vise option: (Model 28A) Jaw width = 7", Jaw Depth = 4", Max opening = 9"
- Made in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - USA
- Comes with standard wooden handle from Milwaukee Tool
- Does not include wood jaws.
Installation Instructions - Click Here.
(Leadtime: These ship directly from the manufacturer. Milwaukee Tool is currently experiencing production delays, 4+ weeks is to be expected for shipping although it sometimes takes quite a bit longer. Payment is processed at the time of the order)